The PE and Sport Premium is funding from the DFE that must be used to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport offered by the school.
This means that schools should use the premium to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that the school already offers
- make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
The document attached below outlines how we plan to use the Sports Premium Grant. With the Sports Premium Grant we aim to:
- improve the quality of PE lessons through teacher training and development
- increase the number of children participating in inter-school competitions
- introduce new sports or activities and encourage children to take up sport
- enjoy success in competing against other schools.